Review: "N9NE" T.M. Frazier



I felt in love in King-verse :P written by one and only T. M. Frazier since the book one and every single one after that, Perversion trilogy included kept those feelings as same as with first book “King”. What we always get in these stories are wonderful characters, whole story idea and plot twist that will keep you in anticipation reading until the end of the book. And of course there is no surprise that we have all that and more in “N9NE”.
We met Kevin already in Preppy’s books and since that moment I wanted badly to know his story more and finally my wishes came true in a book with always really amazingly written plot with bit of emotions added to it in perfectly chosen situations. And of course I love catching up with my book old friends King, Bear and Preppy and their life partners.
I don’t want to spoil anything from this story so please forgive me for this short review but you should read “N9NE” from begging to the end avoiding all the spoilers, and yes even in the first chapters you’ll get information important to whole story. T.M Frazier wrote once again amazing story that will take all readers on a rollercoaster ride that they won’t have enough. And yes I wish that we would see more from Kevin and Lenny in next stories in the series. And after reading a little glimpse from next one which will focus once again on King and Doe I know that T.M. Frazier didn’t said her last words.
It can be read as a standalone but the best to read it is to read previous eight books before this one. Believe when I say it you won’t regret even for a second.

Comments