Review: "Brick" M.L. Nystrom




Since I’ve read first book in the Dragon Runners series „Mute” where Brick and Betsey appeared for the first time I knew that I need to know that story too. And with this book we got even more because we also got the origins of the club itself. Because I don’t want to spoil anything to you let’s just say that the club didn’t look like right now even in a smallest part.

In my opinion M.L. Nystrom did really great think with introducing us to Brick’s and Betsey’s relationship from its really early beginning through blooming to the relationship we well know from previous books until really romantic happy ending.

It was really great book and I wish it would be longer cause I love to know more about all the members of The Dragons Runners and their lives. And don’t let me start about the ending of this book when we in shortcut get to know how the lives of the rest of the characters we know from the previous books. I think it was real great way to close whole series. One thing I think I would do maybe slightly different is I would make it slightly longer and if we would see more from Brick’s and Betsey’s full grown relationship. But it general I think it was really good ending.

It doesn’t matter if you are new to this series and “Brick” is your first book (yes it could be read as a standalone and believe when I say in this case you will definitely want to read previous books: Mute, Stud, Blue and Table) or if you followed whole series you will loved it from the beginning till the end.

Comments