Review: Giana Darling "Enthralled"



Okay so where I should start? I am still book struck with this one. With first book in her Enslaved duology Giana Darling did amazing job. Believe me when I say you will remember this book for a long time and you dark hearts will squeal in happiness. I don’t want to spoil anything from this story so my review will be on the shorter side. But believe me when I say that you may read many books with the BDSM theme but you never read book like this cause this one is like no other.
 Main characters of this story is Alexander and Cosima who have really complicated relationship. From the beginning of it through the middle phase of it until the ending (but was it the end?? ;) )nothing, just nothing has been easy for them with an emphasis on Cosima’s part of it. But it’s not about them but also they must deal with forces around them both that are huge influence, and they both will have to make a choice or even huge sacrifice. But question is will they be able to do that and be ready to do such thing when the time will come? And I suspect it may happen sooner than they both suspect that.
 What make this book even more interesting is whole exploration of the Master/ Slave dynamic of BDSM but it’s so much more than that. Giana truly did incredibly job with bringing these characters to life, main ones as well as secondary, with all their desires, wants, aspirations, sufferings and dreams. Both Alexander and Cosima may be two very flawed people that in some way make them fit perfectly in all their imperfections.
Trust me you will definitely not be disappointed.
And with all that I must say that this book is not for everyone. But if you’re willing to give it a chance, which I really hope it will, it will take over both your mind and heart and you will take a journey with the characters through all the pain, love, obstacles, secrets and perfectly written poetic erotism.
 

Comments